In my network installation, after upgrading the pro-plugin from 4.17 to 4.21.1, I got the error message
Something went wrong: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error
where the license key is entered. I also tried to enter the key again, but withe the same error.
Thanks for your reply.
I entered your url above and replaced the end with my own license key. However the page looks quite strange, showing a lot of html code. At the end of it I get:
So I guess my key should be fine.
In general problem may be resolved by updating server side curl version to one which support automatic selection of TLS v. 3. I agree that it’s a problem with a shared hosting. Fortunately, I can reproduce a problem at my 1and1 hosted server and search a solution currently.