Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums How to or FAQ Redirect to URL as default option in settings ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In the page editor, there are 4 options for “actions”, meaning 4 responses to inssuficient rights :

– Return 404
      – Show Access Error Message
      – Show Custom Access error message
      – Redirect to URL

In the global settings, there are only 3 actions, the first 3 ones. So how can I reproduce the action of the 4th one ?

Ideally, my plan is as follow : (1) Create a general page, with content like “not enought right, please login or contact administration if you’re already logged-in”, (2) redirect the insufficient rights to this page.

This is possible with action 4, but I’d need to do it for every page. Is there a way to make it global, even if I need to edit the “functions.php” page ?

Thanks & best regards, Xavier

any update on this one ? Actually, I’ve noticed that the single page “redirect to URL” do not even work, at least on my website.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

I missed this question somehow. Redirection is still unavailable as a default option.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Feature is realized in the development version and will be available with the next release of User Role Editor Pro. It will be a version 4.48 according to the current plan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.