Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Restrict or Permit access inside WordPress – how to Problem with admin user restriction that was not intended

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RonM
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m the webmaster for a site http://www.gesneriads.info that uses a few elements of URE (fully licensed). There are three or four of us who have admin access, with no restrictions.

However, there is one site feature that I personally have become unable to access. It has to do with defining pages as belonging to a particular group. The page edit screen is supposed to show the selectable options for that page.

I don’t see the selectable options. All other admins do. When I create a new admin account and use that (in the same browser and on the same computer), I can see the options.

Now, I could just throw my hands up, create a new admin account for myself, and then delete the old account, but I’d like to figure the problem out in case there is something I can do to avoid it in the future. It would be very troublesome to continue encountering things that I don’t understand.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ron

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Ron,

Clarify,
    – What options is not shown at page edit page for your suddenly restricted account (link to screenshot is appreciated)?
    – To what plugin those options belong?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Problem was discussed and resolved by email.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.