Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Plugin conflict : stripe and price grid.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    OliviaParis
    Participant

Hello Vladimir,
    After an issue with two plugins, I deactivate all my plugins and theme and I discover User Role Editor has a conflict with a Stripe gateway and a price grid plugin form the same developper.

I wrote to the plugins developper and they kindly sent me this solution below :

“Indeed, access to some pages of the plugin is limited to admin and editor default roles. However, I believe you can let any user role to access products by giving them manage_options capability via User Role Editor plugin.”

The problem is I don’t know how to achieve this…
    And I ‘m not sure it’s a real solution… Seems to be more deep !

I think your help is welcome !
    Regards
    Olivia

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Olivia,

Look at the “Admin menu access” add-on, included into User Role Editor Pro.
    Use it to find what capabilities protects admin menu items created by ‘Stripe gateway’ and a ‘price grid’ plugins. Open ‘Admin menu’ for administrator role and look.
    If they are protected by ‘manage_options’ you can grant ‘manage_options’ to selected role and then block ‘Settings’ and other unneeded menu items which will become available for this role using “Admin menu” button. The article above includes the link to the similar example.

OliviaParis
    Participant

Thank You Vladimir for your link.

it works !

Regards
    olivia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.