Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pyushika
    Participant

Hi! I’m getting following error logged into my debug.log file:

[04-Apr-2018 15:18:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bbp_get_dynamic_roles() in .../wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/bbpress.php:57
    Stack trace:
    #0 .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): URE_bbPress_Pro->add_forums_roles(Object(WP_Roles))
    #1 .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #2 .../wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 .../wp-includes/class-wp-roles.php(290): do_action('wp_roles_init', Object(WP_Roles))
    #4 .../wp-includes/class-wp-roles.php(319): WP_Roles->init_roles()
    #5 .../wp-includes/class-wp-roles.php(90): WP_Roles->for_site(NULL)
    #6 .../wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/bbpress.php on line 57

Hope it can be resolved.

Regards!

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for this report.
    Is it a multisite WordPress installation?
    Is bbPress network activated or just for some single sites of the network?

pyushika
    Participant

Yes, it’s a multisite install. bbPress is activated on some single sites of the network. User Role Editor, however, is network activated.

Thanks!

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thank you for the confirmation. I will work on solution.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Can you please test version 4.44.b1? It’s available after login as the development version from the same download page.

pyushika
    Participant

I updated to version 4.44.b1 and it seems to be working without any error. Thank you very much!

When can I expect this update in production version?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thank you for the help with testing v. 4.44.b1. It’s available from today as a production v. 4.44.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.