Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    armel
    Participant

I received the following error after installing version 4.50.b2

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method URE_Editor::is_super_admin() in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/editor.php:322 Stack trace:
    #0 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/editor.php(378): URE_Editor->block_cap_for_single_admin(‘read’)
    #1 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/editor.php(865): URE_Editor->role_contains_caps_not_allowed_for_simple_admin(‘customer’)
    #2 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/role-view.php(103): URE_Editor->get_roles_can_delete()
    #3 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/role-view.php(188): URE_Role_View->role_delete_prepare_html()
    #4 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/editor.php(1165): URE_Role_View->role_edit_prepare_html()
    #5 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro in /home2/rgltsi9y/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/editor.php on line 322

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot for the help with testing.
    I discovered few other bugs under WordPress multisite after your report. I work on the fix.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Try beta 3 (v. 4.50.b3). It’s still may be not ready for the production environment, but such stage is near.

armel
    Participant

Hello Vladimir,

This new version is working fine with few improvements required.
    When you make changes, the plugin redirect you to the main sites after update but the changes don’t go into effect. You have to go back to the network admin dashboard and upgrade network from there.
    See below video for illustration.
    https://www.useloom.com/share/59141b3309fe408ca0fd888be5ce6108

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks again for this information. I thought that I just messed browser tabs when I saw something similar during today’s testing. Redirection after click update at “Access to plugins” dialog should not take place. User should stay at the same URE page under Network admin. This update saves plugins access data for the main site. So Yes, you need to click “Network Update” in order to replicate them to other subsites.
    I will check what’s wrong and prepare the fix.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Issue with redirection after “Plugins access” data update from the network admin was fixed at 4th beta.

armel
    Participant

Hello Vladimir,

Still redirecting like in previous beta version

https://www.useloom.com/share/de5a43ba239a404889047f18ab00bb4c

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Armel,

One of updated files is JavaScript file. It sends critical parameter related to the redirection.
    Force full refresh for User Role Editor page at network admin (or clear browser cache) to be sure that the latest JavaScript works during your test.

armel
    Participant

Yes it’s working after clearing browser cache.

When do you intend to make it live update?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

I plan to publish version 4.50 at the 1st week of March.

armel
    Participant

Ok thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.