Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Multisite bug: Single site administrators cannot see another administrators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve noticed a bug with single site administrator not being able to see other administrators (other user roles are fine). The user count at the top left corner displays the correct number of users (different from the actual number shown). When I disable user editor pro, the administrators are all show up again.

I’m using v4.36.1 of the plugin. Here is an screenshot of the issue: https://ibb.co/bQuc8k

A few other notes,
    1. The network super admin can see all the administrator, but if grant one of the admin users /w network super admin privilege they still can’t see other admins
    2. We are using user switch to plugin to log in as other users.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s not a bug. It’s a feature to protect single site admins from each other.
    If you don’t need such protection you can switch it off using custom filter ‘ure_supress_administrators_protection’. It takes a single parameter as FALSE default. Return TRUE from your custom function hooked to this filter and any single site admin will see other admins.

[email protected]
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.