Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wp_elemedia
    Participant

Hi
    if i try to import roles and capabiliies created with your plugin, the import page break loading without any alert.
    Look’s like a php error

I have payed your plugin for this functionality, could you solve it?

PS: is a multisite installation of wordpress

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

At what moment did you meet the error? Did you can select file to import and click “Import” button?
    Try to turn on WordPress debugging to see the PHP error on screen, if you have any. You may do it inserting this string into wp-config.php

define('WP_DEBUG', 1);

Regards,
    Vladimir.

wp_elemedia
    Participant

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Ure_Lib_Pro::notification() in wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/pro/class-export-import.php on line 145

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks for your help. I will fix this error with the next update, I hope it will be published this weekend.
    Plugin tries to notify you about problem with file upload. Please check that wp-content/user-role-editor-pro folder is writable for your web server. It should have 775 permissions usually.
    Plugin uploads roles file to this folder, reads data from it and then deletes that file.

wp_elemedia
    Participant

Ok waiting for update.
    I think is better if you use wp-content/uploads directory to store this files. Many provider may have problem using plugin folder with writable permissions

Vladimir
    Keymaster

OK. I will do. Thanks. That will be more universal decision (wp-content/uploads).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.