Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Images in posts with different roles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    inpq
    Participant

Hi, i have a superadmin role and blogger role who only can créate and edit posts.

When i créate a new post from the blogger role and set into a image gallery, if i publish it’s all ok, but if i go to see the post or edit the post in the administration, in the gallery i see all the images that i have in my website, and not only the images that i selected to the gallery.

If i do the same with the superadmin role all is ok, and i always see correctly the gallery into de administration.

Do you know what happend?

Regards.

Luis.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Luis,

>> if i go to see the post or edit the post in the administration, in the gallery i see all the images that i have in my website
    Please give me more details on this. When you edit a post you see just a shortcode like [gallery ids="646,645,647"]. Where you can see just the images included into a gallery except of front-end?

May be you use some plugin to work with galleries?

inpq
    Participant

Can i send you the users to see the problem? i need to send it by e-mail, because here will be public and i don’t want to show everybody the user and password.

It’s difficult to explain better the problem if you don’t see it. I see the post in administration ok with the superadmin role but with blogger role who only can créate and edit posts, i see in the posts all the images of my media gallery.

Regards.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Yes, send login credentials to support [at-sign] role-editor.com
    I will look on the issue on-site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.