Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Restrict or Permit access inside WordPress – how to Gravity Forms – How to enable settings for Mailchimp etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    broker
    Participant

Hello,

We have the problem that we can’t assign users for Gravity Forms the rights to customise settings like Mailchimp. These menu items are missing. Even if the user gets all administrator rights from URE, the item is missing. So there is a difference between a Normal Admin User and a USE Admin User. A WP Admin User can customize that. How can we customize this? I want to give some users the possibility to customize the settings at Gravity Forms, but restrict other rights for it.

We use URE Pro!

Thanks

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you use this plugin for integration with MailChimp?

broker
    Participant

Hi,

no, we use Gravity Forms Mailchimp Add-On (https://www.gravityforms.com/add-ons/mailchimp/)

Thanks

Carlo

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

In order to help you I need access to this add-on copy. If it’s applicable share .zip with support [at-sign] role-editor.com via Google Drive or DropBox. I use such software locally and in the investigation purpose only.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

If look at the file class-gf-mailchimp.php, line #119, you will see:

/**
    * Defines the capabilities needed for the Mailchimp Add-On
    * @since 3.0
    * @access protected
    * @var array $_capabilities The capabilities needed for the Add-On
    */
    protected $_capabilities = array( 'gravityforms_mailchimp', 'gravityforms_mailchimp_uninstall' );

So Mailchimp menu item is protected by ‘gravityforms_mailchimp’ user capability.

broker
    Participant

Thanks, it works now!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.