Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ppsadmin
    Participant

I am running WP 4.6 and User Role 4.28.1. Recently, I begin getting an error message when attempting to add a new event (using The Events Calendar plugin). What’s odd is that I am not getting the error message when logged in as an admin. It’s only happening on accounts that have been given the “author” role. Below are some of the fatal error messages I am receiving:

– Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /home/engagedparents/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php on line 853

– Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65275 bytes) in /home/engagedparents/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ninja-forms/deprecated/ninja-forms.php on line 870

Vladimir
    Keymaster

WordPress allocated additional memory for the user with ‘manage_options’ capability automatically at admin.php:

if ( current_user_can( 'manage_options' ) ) {
    	wp_raise_memory_limit( 'admin' );
    }

That’s why you don’t meet a memory problem for admin user but you do for other users. Try to deactivate unused plugins or increase memory limit for PHP.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.