Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Errors when my users save a menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    highprrrr
    Participant

I don’t get these errors when I save a menu as an adminstrator, but when my users login and update a menu, they get these errors:

As you can see, it’s a lot of errors, and they display right on the page at the top.

The update saves, but these errors are concerning.

Warning: Attempt to read property “slug” on int in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/nav-menus-admin-access.php on line 73
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/nav-menus-admin-access.php:73) in /wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks for the help. I repeated and fixed this warning. I will publish it in a few days.

highprrrr
    Participant

Ok.

Also, some of my users can edit the menu I’ve assigned them, but others cannot.

I see this error at the top of the Appearance > Menus page when logged in as the user:

Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /chroot/home/ac1a1d59/cc9753e302.nxcli.net/html/wp-admin/nav-menus.php on line 541 Warning: Attempt to read property “term_id” on null in /chroot/home/ac1a1d59/cc9753e302.nxcli.net/html/wp-admin/nav-menus.php on line 541

Perhaps it’s related to my original issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.