Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports error with admin menu button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pulauwin
    Participant

cant seem to load the admin menu feature. thrown this error

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at Function.n.parseJSON (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.8.7:4)
    at Function.a.parseJSON (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.8.7:9)
    at Object.success (admin-menu-access.js?ver=4.8.7:28)
    at i (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.8.7:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.8.7:2)
    at y (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.8.7:4)
    at XMLHttpRequest.c (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.8.7:4)

users.php?page=users-user-role-editor-pro.php:1

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Can you look via Google Chrome “Developer tools – Network” tab if JSON response from server does not support any not waited error message beyond JSON data structure itself, but it’s clear as at this screenshot?

Pulauwin
    Participant

theres an error showing this:

Notice: Undefined index: gf_system_status in \wp-content\plugins\user-role-editor-pro\pro\includes\classes\admin-menu-view.php on line 108

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thank you very much. I confirm the bug. I will try to offer a fix tomorrow.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Fix is available with Beta version 4.50.3.b1 from the same download page after login.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.