Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Can’t renew license, pls help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wp.network
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to renew my license or purchase an upgrade… either way, I suddenly need this plugin urgently for an important project and hope there is some way to work this out. I am in the usa and paypal is refusing to process the payment to renew my license.

I had thought I had purchased the personal pro lifetime and really regret to find that evidently I had decided to try it out first… it has been excellent and I am at a bit of a loss as to what to do now without your great plugin!

If there is any way that I can get some kind of extension on my existing license to allow at least for updates I would very much appreciate it. I will be very happy to do a renewal or upgrade purchase as soon as the process is working. Please advise with what we may do. Thank you.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, PayPal Russia does not allow transactions between business PayPal accounts.
    Working alternatives:
    – pay at role-editor.com, but from a personal PayPal account;
    – pay by credit card (not registered with your PayPal business account) without login to PayPal;
    – send payment directly to my personal PayPal account using vladimir[at-sign]shinephp.com email address or https://paypal.me/garagulia personal payment link;
    – wire transfer (ask for the invoice with my bank account details).

yabwee
    Participant

Thanks for this info. It took me many attempts just to be able to pay successfully, but I finally did by using a CC and not logging in to my Paypal Business account.

Perhaps you could consider accepting cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash – that way one can pay without going through annoying third-parties like Paypal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.