Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Alert: Incompatibility Between User Role Editor & Profile Builder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    psychwest
    Participant

Hello Community,

I’m reaching out to share an experience I’ve had with an incompatibility issue between User Role Editor and Profile Builder plugins on WordPress. When both plugins are activated, I encounter a visual glitch in the User Role Editor. The dialog box for adding a new role or performing actions on the right-hand side becomes misaligned, making the input field nearly invisible and unusable.

If you’re using both of these plugins, you might want to be aware of this issue. For now, my workaround has been to deactivate Profile Builder temporarily to use User Role Editor, but this isn’t a sustainable solution.

I’ve reported the problem to the User Role Editor team, but I wanted to post here too, to see if anyone else has encountered this and to raise community awareness. Perhaps someone has found a more permanent solution or could offer advice?

If the developers are reading, I hope this can be a nudge for a fix in a future update. It would be fantastic to have these two important plugins working in harmony.

Thanks for any input or suggestions you might have!

Best, Craig

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

Do you write about this plugin?

User Profile Builder – Beautiful User Registration Forms, User Profiles & User Role Editor

I installed and activated the plugin above and did not see any visual issue with URE popup JQuery UI dialog windows.

If you can setup a stage copy of the site with such visual issue without critical data and provide access to me, send credentials to support [at] role-editor.com, I will investigate the problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.