Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Ajax failure trying to access URL Parameters White List

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    interfaceWS
    Participant

WordPress 6.1 | PHP 8.0.25 | User Role Editor Pro 4.63.3

In WP-Admin -> User Role Editor Options -> Additional Modules, clicking the “URL Parameters White List” link under the “Activate Administrator Menu Access module” causes an Ajax failure (Internal Server Error).

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/admin-menu-view.php:380
    Stack trace:
    #0 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/ajax-processor.php(145): URE_Admin_Menu_View->get_allowed_args_html()
    #1 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/ajax-processor.php(286): URE_Pro_Ajax_Processor->get_admin_menu_allowed_args()
    #2 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/includes/classes/ajax-processor.php(363): URE_Pro_Ajax_Processor->_dispatch()
    #3 /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/user-role-editor-pro.php(300): URE_Ajax_Processor->dispatch()
    #4 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): User_Role_Editor_Pro->ure_ajax(”)
    #5 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #6 /wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #7 /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(187): do_action(‘wp_ajax_ure_aja…’)
    #8 {main}
    thrown in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/admin-menu-view.php on line 380

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks for the information. Did you try to open this dialog before open “Users->User Role Editor” the 1st time? If Yes, then as a workaround try to open “Users->User Role Editor”, then try again “URL Parameters White List”. Let me know if that helped. I will add additional data value checking to exclude similar situation in a future.

interfaceWS
    Participant

Hello, I tried this just now but I am still getting the Ajax failure.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

If it’s possible allow me to look on the issue on-line with administrator privileges, send credentials to support [at-sign] role-editor.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.