Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Admin Blocked Even with Settings to Allow Admin Role (and Wrong Redirect URL)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mystyleplatform
    Participant

Page restricted to Admin role still blocks the admin role and redirects to another page.

The page you are redirected to is the OLD setting, I’ve since removed that URL setting and it still does it. After removing the alternate URL for redirect (where it says leave empty for Login page), it still redirects to the old page URL as if the setting wasn’t changed.

I have the User Editor Pro current version installed with WP 4.4.2, WooCommerce with Subscriptions and Memberships, Ultimate Member, W3TC, and some other popular plugins. This has worked fine in the past, but isn’t functioning properly now.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

I suppose that you write about some other plugin. User Role Editor Pro does not have any option to input an “URL for redirect”. Please re-check.

mystyleplatform
    Participant

Dam, my mistake. Sorry about that!

In fact, the plugin responsible is called WordPress Access Control and has not been updated in 2 years – so that’s being removed ASAP.

Your plugin is working well and has been for years!

Keep up the good work!

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Thanks for the good words!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.