Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    elindydotcom
    Participant

Hi:

I see that the plugin can grant any user registered on the network additional roles. I assumed that this means, if, say, woocommerce registered a user with the customer role, I can also have the user role editor automatically assign them a SUPPORTUSER role as well. Or, if the user registered via the a SUPPORT plugin or a CHAT plugin, that the user role editor can assign them the CUSTOMER role as well. However, if this is the way it is supposed to work, I can’t seem to make it happen.

I am running on a multisite network and all roles are available on all the sites. I set up user role editor to assign both the CUSTOMER and SUPPORUSER role to all new registrants but only one role is being assigned.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks. I found an issue in URE with your help:
    Other default roles (in addition to the primary role) was assigned to a new registered user for requests from the admin back-end only. Now this feature works for the requests from the front-end user registration forms too.

Try next update: development version 4.19.1.b2. It should work as expected now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.