Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports php issue – frequent error 500 Reply To: php issue – frequent error 500

OliviaParis
Participant

Hello Vladimir:

The log errors have evolved, I modified my settings in the users roles. And this now focuses on my Restrict content Pro plugin.

The SQL troubles started after programming URE.

But I don’t know if it is your plugin which triggers it or Restrict Content Pro which is in conflict or even if it is a problem calling the template … I cannot translate these log errors which are repetitive with each registration now.

[Fri Oct 23 07: 35: 45.538084 2020] [fcgid: warn] [pid 578: tid 139772011583232] [client 92.169.148.111:49210] mod_fcgid: stderr: Database error \ xc3 \ xa9es WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘WHERE creator_id = 11’ at line 1 for the requ \ xc3 \ xaate SELECT COUNT (*) FROM WHERE creator_id = 11 made by require (‘wp- blog-header.php ‘), require_once (‘ wp-includes / template-loader.php ‘), include (‘ / themes / theissue-child / page-default.php ‘), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once (‘ /themes/theissue-child/footer.php ‘), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require (‘ / themes / theissue / inc / templates / footer / footer-style1.php ‘), do_action (‘ thb_footer_columns’), WP_Hook- > do_action, WP_Hook-> apply_filters, thb_footer_columns, dynamic_sidebar, WP_Widget-> display_callback, thb_posts-> widget, get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require (‘/ themes / theissue / inc / templates / post-styles / thumbnail / style4.php’ ), post_class, get_post_class, apply_filters (‘post_class’), WP_Hook-> apply_filters, rcp_post_classes, rcp_user_can_access, RCP_Customer-> can_access, apply_filt ers (‘rcp_member_can_access’), WP_Hook-> apply_filters, RCPBP_Groups-> maybe_restrict_group, RCPBP_Groups-> can_create_group, RCPBP_Groups :: count_user_groups_created, QM_DB./uyps://www.reference.com/replacement/subscribe/QM_DB./uyps://www.reference.com

On the site I use the “Restrict Content Pro” plugin which has the function of managing the subscriptions of my members and limiting my content to my subscribers who have different access levels.

In my subscribers, I have some who simply read.
Others who can create articles. (I simplify)

URE allows me to create user roles with content editing capabilities in specific categories.

Restrict content pro in addition to memberships allows me to limit who sees my content.

It seems to me that both plugins have limiting features that overlap and that creates a conflict.

But it’s intuitive.
I cannot prove it!

IF you see something that inspires you, thank you!

Olivia