Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Show Plugins/Themes and Admin Menu Access Issues Reply To: Show Plugins/Themes and Admin Menu Access Issues

DT
Participant

Ok for the Delete site I wrote a redirect function that closes off the delete site from being accessed.

For anyone who may be interested here it is below.

function admin_redirects() {
     global $pagenow;
  if( ! is_super_admin() ) {
     /* Redirect Customizer to Theme options */
     if($pagenow == 'ms-delete-site.php'){
         wp_redirect(admin_url('/index.php'));
         exit;
     }
  }
}
 add_action('admin_init', 'admin_redirects');

You could also use user can instead of the if is super admin as I have above to better control the user capabilities to this function. In my case I want it closed off a bit more.

The Mailgun settings are a Clientside issue. I left Clientside enabled but Deactivated the Admin Menu Tool where you can restrict the users ability to see the menu items and or change menu item names and the mailgun options showed up via network. This same feature is also the reason the permissions get changed. Clientside when that one feature is deactivated provides proper mission. I let the developer know.

Lastly the reason the Page Builder menu link would not hide is also because of the admin menu feature of clientside do to having changed the names appearance. Once removing the name change everything hid as it should for the page builder.

I very much appreciate all of the help on this as it has helped me uncover the issues that were actually causing the problem.