Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports "Activate Administrator Menu Access module" bug Reply To: "Activate Administrator Menu Access module" bug

albiurs
Participant

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks so much for your reply! I think now I finally got what the issue actually is about. Thanks for the code, I added a mu-plugin which works fine.

So, if URE Pro blocks legitimate url arguments, then of course other customers will have the same issue too, as the number of url arguments is endless and this of course is an issue. The mu-plugin works, but this is rather a workaround then a proper solution. Therefore, I’d suggest to complement URE Pro with the option of a “url arguments whitelist”. Maybe you already know Bullet Proof Security Pro. This plugin does a similar thing. It blocks all plugin scripts by default and then provides a whitelist for legitimate scripts. All the plugin scripts get added to a textbox separated by commas – that’s it. I could imagine something similar for URE Pro. What do you think about this idea?

Best wishes,
Urs