Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums How to or FAQ Remove superadmin role from the “change role to” menu in user listing Reply To: Remove superadmin role from the “change role to” menu in user listing

Vladimir
Keymaster

Yes, it’s the same solution. I just changed a name of a custom function which returns FALSE in order to it would correspond to the what it really does. There is no bug in a code I offered above. I tested it before to send to you. Both version of code work. You can use anyone. Or even this 3rd version:

add_filter('ure_not_block_other_roles_for_local_admin','my_not_block_other_roles_for_local_admin');

function my_not_block_other_roles_for_local_admin($flag) {

return false;
}

This custom filter included into Pro version code and will be there. The only thing which I can make for this point in future – add the checkbox to the URE Pro settings. But anyway its value will be sent to an existing filter 'ure_not_block_other_roles_for_local_admin' instead of default TRUE, which is sent currently.

I plan in future to add custom filters for all options of URE Settings in order URE Pro user can configure all URE functionality seting up a .php file as a must use plugin.