Thanks. I answered to you by email. Let me know if you need a further help.
I repeat my answer here if it will be useful for someone other:
General steps when you don’t know what permissions are required for some admin menu items:
– Open Users->User Role Editor
– Select ‘Administrator’ role
– Open “Admin menu”
– Find needed menu item and look what capability protects it. “WP Quiz->Players” is protected by ‘manage_options”.
– Close “Admin menu” window
– Select other role
– Add required capability (‘manage_options’ in this case) to this role
– Update it.
– Open ‘Admin menu’ for this role
– Block unneeded menu items for this role.